Saturday 26 February 2011

Dear Mr Audi

I am happy to supply you with details of where you can purchase replacement colour ink cartridges for the printers in your design team office. I figure this can be the only reason why you insist on using almost every conceivable shade of gray for all your models. If I recall correctly, the human eye is capable of distinguishing 256 shades of grey (including white and black) - you can't be far short of that now.

I did once see a red Audi, but I think that must have been a manufacturing mistake, or something.

I must applaud you, though, on your creativity with LED running lights; I look forward to every new model release to see which exciting configuration you have chosen. I can think of a few you haven't used yet, so if you're running out of ideas, please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment